4. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
User Data and Personal Information
We may ask you for certain information referred to on this site as “personal information,” which includes information that pertains to your identity in order to enable you to sign up for and use our Websites and conduct business with us (if applicable).
The information we collect from you may include information that you provide voluntarily by filling out forms on our Websites, records and copies of your correspondence if you contact us, and your search queries on our Websites.
Such information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, date of birth, taxpayer identification number, drivers license number, age, gender, e-mail address, telephone number, insurance policy information, bank transfer information, and credit card or debit card numbers.
We collect this personal information directly from you if and when you provide it to us. We may also collect the same categories of personal information that you have voluntarily provided to related entities or third party businesses in connection with your business relationship with us (if applicable).
You may also provide information to us to be published, displayed or posted on public areas of the website, including avatar or profile photos, photos or videos taken of you at various events, and biographical text (collectively, “User Content”). Any User Content posted on the Websites is available to the general public, and we cannot control the actions of other users of the Websites who may view your User Content. Further, if you delete your User Content from Websites, copies of such content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or may have been copied or stored by other users of the Websites. User Content is posted on our Websites at your own risk.
There may be other instances in which we collect information from you that is more general in nature (“general information”). Such information may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which enables us to identify your computer or device on a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) network, which includes the World Wide Web. Your computer has an IP address, which is required in order for you to communicate with others via the Internet. Such general information, including the click stream data and cookies, as mentioned below, may be collected from you whenever you access the site, whether or not you provide us with any personal information.
Click Stream and Usage Data
When you visit our Websites we may also collect “click stream data” (server address, domain name). This information can be combined with information you have provided to us by registering, for example, which will enable us to analyze and customize your visits.
If you choose to use certain services utilizing location information, we may collect location information from your device and will notify you of this collection. You may control or disable the sharing of location information via your device settings.
5. USE OF INFORMATION
We use your information to:
- establish and administer user accounts on our Websites;
- deliver Websites, content and services to you;
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts between you and us;
- personalize your experience when using the Websites;
- respond to your inquiries about our services;
- analyze site usage and improve the services provided through our Websites;
- deliver to you any administrative notices or alerts and communications relevant to your use of our Websites or our services;
- detect and protect against errors, fraud, or other criminal activity;
- fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information or with your consent;
- fulfill regulatory or legal obligations; and
- in connection with a merger, sale, of substantially all of our assets, or corporate reorganization.
We may disclose personal information that we collect to the following:
- With third party entities, such as insurance companies, with your consent, and for the purpose for which you provided the personal information;
- With our related entities to perform their everyday business purposes; and
- independent agents, contractors, professional service providers, and business consultants that we use to support our business. These third parties are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information that we share with them confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose such information to them.
6. SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may also share your information with other third parties in the following cases:
- Where disclosure is required or appropriate in order to comply with laws, regulations, legal process, or an agency or governmental request;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or third parties, if we think doing so is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, users, or the public;
- To protect the security or integrity of our Websites;
- To respond to an emergency which we believe in good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person;
- To investigate and defend ourselves or others against any third-party claims or allegations;
- While negotiating or in relation to a business transaction, such as a merger, sale of assets, or bankruptcy;
7. PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND GENERAL INFORMATION
In order to protect both the personal information and the general information that we receive from you through our website, we have implemented various security measures, such as using SSL encryption on pages where personal information is transmitted to us, encrypting stored data, and enforcing internal access controls.
Please keep in mind, however, that whenever you give out personal information online, there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use that information. While we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information you disclose to us.
8. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY – NO USE OF THIS SITE BY PERSONS UNDER 18 PERMITTED
We are not a general audience site, and do not direct any of our content specifically to anyone under 18 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a site user is under age 18, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account.
9 LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
10. YOUR CHOICES
If you have created an account, you can update your profile information by logging in and editing your profile. If you need to change the name or social security number associated with your account, please login and submit an E-Form request.
You can always unsubscribe from our promotional emails via the link provided in the emails. Even if you opt-out from receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us.
11. CONSENT TO TRANSFER
12. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act or CCPA, and subject to exceptions, California residents have certain rights regarding their data, including:
- The right to know the categories of personal information we’ve collected and the categories of sources from which we got the information (see Section 4);
- The right to know the business purposes for sharing personal information (see Sections 5 and 6);
- The right to know the categories of third parties with whom we’ve shared personal information (see Sections 5 and 6);
- The right to access the specific pieces of personal information we’ve collected and the right to delete your information; and
- The right to opt-out of having your personal information sold.
Please note: We do not sell your personal information and will not do so in the future without providing you with notice and an opportunity to opt-out of such sale as required by law. Similarly, we do not offer financial incentives associated with our collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information.
California residents have the right to not be discriminated against if they choose to exercise their privacy rights. An agent may submit a request on your behalf, but you must verify that your agent is authorized to do so.
We do not currently have a reasonable method of verifying the identity of non-registered users to a reasonable degree of certainty, as we do not maintain enough personal information to enable us to verify non-registered users with sufficient certainty. Thus, we cannot honor the access or deletion requests of non-registered users at this time.
As a California resident with a registered account, you may exercise your right to know or your right to deletion by logging in and submitting a “CCPA Request” through our E-Form system. Please note that these rights are subject to certain exceptions which may apply to independent contractors.
Separate from the CCPA, California’s Shine the Light law gives California residents the right to ask companies what personal information they share with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for the purpose of directly marketing their goods or services to you.
13. NEVADA RESIDENTS: NEVADA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Nevada law (SB 220) requires website operators to provide a way for Nevada consumers to opt out of the sale of certain information that the website operator may collect about them. We do not sell your personal information to third parties as defined in Nevada law, and will not do so in the future without providing you with notice and an opportunity to opt-out of such sale as required by law.
14. QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
Attn: Privacy Officer
222 Pacific Coast Highway, 10th Floor
El Segundo, CA 90245